One Devonshire PlaceEdit profile
One Devonshire Place is a modern skyscraper in the Government Center neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts directly across from One Boston Place. Built in 1983, it is tied with Harbor Towers 2 and the Saltonstall Building as Boston's 28th-tallest building, standing 396 feet (121 meters) tall, and housing 42 floors.
The building is mixed-use, with 8 floors of offices and 35 of residential space (including a basement level). The building is built on two levels, with the Washington Street side a full story higher than the Devonshire side. There is an open driveway passing through the bottom level between these streets, a rarity for a skyscraper.Education
The towers are zoned to Boston Public Schools.
For elementary and middle school, students may apply to:
- Any school within the location's "assignment zone"
- In this case, the North Zone
- Any school within the location's "walk zone," regardless of the school's "assignment zone."
- Eligible "walk zone" schools not citywide and not within the North Zone: None known
- Any citywide elementary school, middle school, and K-8
All high schools are considered "citywide".