Oliver Chase's Thread MillEdit profile
Oliver Chase's Thread Mill is an historic mill building at 505 Bay Street in Fall River, Massachusetts. It is the remains of a much larger complex.
The building was constructed by Oliver Chace in 1840 as part of the adjacent Chace Thread Mill. When it was built, the mill and other buildings were located in what was then part of Tiverton, Rhode Island. It wasn't until 1862 that the State Line was relocated and the site became part of Fall River, Massachusetts. By then ownership of the mills had been transferred, and it was renamed the Connanicut Mills.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.