Old Wakulla County Courthouse

The Old Wakulla County Courthouse (constructed in 1892-93) is a historic site in Crawfordville, Florida, located at Church Street. On May 3, 1976, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Thought to be Florida's last wood-frame courthouse still in use, it was restored and became a Wakulla County library.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com