Old U.S. Courthouse and Post OfficeEdit profile
The Old United States Courthouse and Post Office is a former post office and courthouse of the United States federal courts in Frankfort, Kentucky. Built in 1887, the structure housed the United States District Court for the District of Kentucky from then until 1901, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky from 1901 until it was succeeded. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. It is now in use as a public library.