Old Polk County CourthouseEdit profile
The Old Polk County Courthouse (also known as the Imperial Polk County Courthouse) (constructed in 1908-09) is a historic courthouse in Bartow, Florida, located at 100 East Main Street. It was designed in the Classical Revival style by noted architect Edward Columbus Hosford. On August 7, 1989, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The Polk County Historical Museum is located in the courthouse.