Old Parish Church of PeeblesEdit profile
Coordinates: 55°39′4.46″N 3°11′33.096″W / 55.6512389°N 3.19252667°W / 55.6512389; -3.19252667
The Old Parish Church of Peebles is the main church in Peebles, Borders, Scotland. It is a congregation of the Church of Scotland. Dedicated on 29 March 1887, it lies at the end of the High Street.
The church was constructed between 1885 and 1887 at a cost of £9,500. It includes some features from an earlier parish church built on the site in 1784. The architect was William Young of London who designed the church in a Gothic style.