Old Ontario Provincial Police Headquarters

Edit profile
Old Ontario Provincial Police Headquarters
The old Ontario Provincial Police Headquarters, officially known today as 90 Harbour St, is a 5- storey building that was used by the Ontario Provincial Police from the 1973 to 1995 (when the OPP moved to Orillia, Ontario). The build was originally home to the Workmen's Compensation Board of Ontario from 1953 to 1973. It was designed by the province's master architect George N. William. The building was later sold to film production company Juxtaproduction and targeted for use in film shoots. It has been used in films such as Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle , Exit Wounds and Ararat . Near this building are:
  • Toronto Harbour Commission Building
  • World Trade Centre, Toronto
  • Air Canada Centre
  • Queen's Quay Terminal