The Old House is an historic home in on State Route 25 in Cutchogue in Suffolk County, New York. It is "notable as one of the most distinguished surviving examples of English domestic architecture in America."
The home was built in 1649 in Southold, New York, and was moved in 1661. It was damaged by a hurricane in 1938, restored in 1940 and restored again in 1968.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1961.
The house is located on the Cutchogue Village Green, along with the 1840 Old Schoolhouse, the 1704 Wickham Farmhouse, a barn, the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library with a local history center, a 19th century carriage house, and the Old Burying Ground dating to 1717. The buildings are owned and maintained by the Cutchogue - New Suffolk Historical Council, which gives guided tours in the summer.