Old Hendry County Courthouse

The Old Hendry County Courthouse (constructed in 1926) is a historic courthouse in LaBelle, Florida, located at the corner of Bridge Street and Hickpochee Avenue. It was designed in the Mediterranean Revival-Mission Revival styles by noted architect Edward Columbus Hosford. On November 8, 1990, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com