Old Gainesville Depot

The Old Gainesville Depot (also known as the Seaboard Air Line Depot or Baird Warehouse) is a historic site at 203 Southeast Depot Avenue in Gainesville, Florida. It was originally built in 1907, and added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places on November 22, 1996. The station is located along the Gainesville-Hawthorne Trail State Park.

Media

2 photos

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com