Old City Town Hall, SzczecinEdit profile
Old City Town Hall in Szczecin (Polish Ratusz Staromiejski w Szczecinie) - the present day shingle-roofed Town Hall in the Old City district was built for the municipal government in the 15th century. At the time, it was considered the new Town Hall, erected at the site of the one built in the previous century. In 1968, the building was brought back to its original look. With care and skill were restored, among others, Gothic ornaments of the interior walls. A sumptuously adorned elevation was to raise the prestige of the city officials. Since 1869, the building houses a popular restaurant and tavern.
Coordinates: 53°25′28″N 14°33′36″E / 53.42444°N 14.56°E / 53.42444; 14.56