Old Central Grammar SchoolEdit profile
The Old Central Grammar School (also known as the Haines City Middle School Annex or Fellowship Dining-Ridge) is a historic school in Haines City, Florida. Built in 1925, it was designed by noted architect Edward Columbus Hosford in the Mediterranean Revival and Spanish Revival style.
It is located at 801 Ledwith Avenue. On March 17, 1994, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.References and external links
- Polk County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Polk County listings
- Clay Cut Centre