Old Calhoun County Courthouse

The Old Calhoun County Courthouse built in 1904 is an historic building located at 314 East Central Avenue in Blountstown, Florida. On October 16, 1980, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

In 1989, the Old Calhoun County Courthouse was listed in A Guide to Florida's Historic Architecture, published by the University of Florida Press. The listing calls it: "one of two Romanesque Revival courthouses extant in Florida."

References and external links
  • Calhoun County listings at National Register of Historic Places
  • Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
    • Calhoun County listings
    • Calhoun County markers
    • Old Calhoun County Courthouse
  • Calhoun County Courthouse at Florida's Historic Courthouses
  • Florida's Historic Courthouses by Hampton Dunn (ISBN 0-9653759-5-1)

Building Activity

  • Georgi Sokolov
    Georgi Sokolov activity.buildings_person.create_many
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com