Old Bradford County Courthouse

Edit profile
Old Bradford County Courthouse

The Old Bradford County Courthouse (constructed in 1902) is a historic courthouse in Starke, Florida. It is located at 209 West Call Street, off U.S. Route 301. On December 27, 1974, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. In 1976 it became the Andrews Center campus of Santa Fe College.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com