Ochilview Park
Ochilview Park is a football stadium in Stenhousemuir, Scotland. It is the home ground of Stenhousemuir who currently share it with local rivals East Stirlingshire.

History
Stenhousemuir moved to the ground in 1890, six years after the club was formed. The name derives from the nearby Ochil Hills which are visible from the area. A new main stand, which came to be nicknamed the "Doll's House" due to small size, was opened in 1928, with bench seating for 310, following a fire which destroyed its predecessor. Due to a design error, however, no provision for accessing the seats was initially included, with two external staircases having to be added later. In 1926”“27, greyhound racing was introduced to raise revenue. Ochilview recorded its record attendance on 11 March 1950, when 12,500 attended a Scottish Cup quarter-final tie between Stenhousemuir and East Fife. In 1994, Stenhousemuir were considering relocation, having provisionally agreed to sell Ochilview to a supermarket chain for £2.5 million. The scheme, however, was frustrated by planning regulations, and instead it was decided to upgrade the existing stadium. At the end of season 1994”“95, the covered terracing on the south side of Ochilview was removed to make way for a new 626 seater main stand. The new stand, which opened in season 1996”“97, was subsequently named as the Norway Stand due to a sponsorship deal with Stenhousemuir's Norwegian supporters' club. It is now the only seated accommodation available at the ground, as the old "Doll's House" opposite had to be demolished in April 1999 after being refused a safety certificate. The north side of the ground is now largely used for car-parking, but could be used as standing accommodation in the event of a larger than usual crowd being expected.

Floodlights
Ochilview wrote itself into Scottish football history when it was the venue for the first modern floodlit match in Scotland, a friendly against Hibernian on 7 November 1951. The original floodlights were little better than street lights and were replaced in season 1972”“73, and then again in season 2006”“07.

Ground sharing
In season 1992”“93, the Club allowed rivals Stirling Albion to ground share Ochilview Park after the latter had vacated their previous home at Annfield, and before the new ground at Forthbank was completed. The 2003”“04 season saw Stenhousemuir again share Ochilview, this time with local rivals Falkirk after the latter had vacated their previous home at Brockville, and before the new Falkirk Stadium was completed. Marquee-type stands were erected on the north and east sides of the ground to temporarily raise the ground's capacity to 5,267 during Falkirk's period of tenancy. East Stirlingshire F.C. have ground-shared at Ochilview since the start of the 2008-2009 season, having moved from their ground at Firs Park, Falkirk.

Stands
Apart from the new main stand, only one side of the ground is usually in use for spectators, this being the terracing at the Tryst Road end (west). In season 2004”“05, a new roof was installed here, constructed by club volunteers. The former grass banking at the east end of Ochilview was removed some years ago, and the area has since been flattened and replaced with artificial pitches for community use.

Capacity
Ochilview Park today has a total capacity of 3,776.

Playing surface
Ochilview boasts a FIFA approved two star synthetic surface.