Noup Head Lighthouse

Noup Head Lighthouse lies on the north west headland of the isle of Westray, in Orkney, Scotland. It was constructed by David A Stevenson in 1898 for the Northern Lighthouse Board.

It was converted to solar power in 2001.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • Teodora Todorova
    Teodora Todorova updated
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • kirstoire
    kirstoire updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com