Noble County Sheriff's House and Jail

Edit profile
Noble County Sheriff's House and Jail

The Noble County Sheriff's House and Jail in Albion, Indiana was built in 1875 by Thomas J. Tolan and Son, Architects of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Also known as the Old Jail Museum, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 27, 1982.

The jail is now owned by the Noble County Historical Society and serves as a museum.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com