Niagara Falls ArmoryEdit profile
Niagara Falls Armory is a historic New York National Guard armory located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York. It consists of a two-story, hip-roofed administrative building with a one-story drill hall built in 1895 in a castellated, fortress-like style typical of that period. It was designed by architect Isaac G. Perry. The administration building features a 4 1⁄2-story round tower at the southwest corner, and a three-story round tower at the northwest corner.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.