Niagara County Courthouse and County Clerk's OfficeEdit profile
Niagara County Courthouse and County Clerk's Office is a historic courthouse and county clerk's building located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. The two buildings are located along Hawley Street, north and south of Niagara Street. The county clerk's building is a one story, limestone office building constructed in 1856 in the Classical Revival style. The original section of the courthouse building was constructed in 1886 in the Second Empire style, with additions constructed in 1915-17 and 1955-58.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.