NHK Hall is a part of the NHK Broadcasting Center, located in Jinnan, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Address is 2-2-1, Jinnan, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-8001. This facility has a 3677-seat capacity.
- 1955, NHK Hall opened in Tokyo's Uchisaiwai-cho district. Shows such as Song Plaza and Personal Secrets were broadcast live there.
- 1973, Shibuya became the new home of NHK Hall, and is the current location. At that time, shows such as Golden Pop Stage were regularly broadcast from this facility.
- Venue for Japan Music Awards on November 23, 1979.
- Audio acoustics within NHK Hall was engineered by Nagata Acoustics, Dr. Minoru Nagata the owner. The sound system was installed by TOA Corporation.
- NHK Hall is within walking distance of many hotels within the Tokyo area, averaging 10 to 15 minutes.
- NHK Hall is accessible by train, by getting off at the Shibuya Station.
- Home of the NHK Symphony Orchestra.