New York County Lawyers Association BuildingEdit profile
The New York County Lawyers Association Building is located in the southern end of Manhattan, New York, one block east of the World Trade Center on Vesey Street. It was commissioned by the New York County Lawyers' Association that had been founded in 1908 to serve the public interest and the legal profession. The building, designed in the 18th-century English Georgian style, is a late work by the architect Cass Gilbert and complements the 18th Century St. Paul's Chapel across the street.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 29, 1982 and is a New York City Landmark.