New Synagogue, WroclawEdit profile
The New Synagogue was the largest synagogue in Breslau, Germany (now Wrocław, Poland). It was one of the largest synagogues in the German Empire and a centre of Liberal Judaism in Breslau. It was built in 1865-1872, and designed by Edwin Oppler. It was burnt down during the Kristallnacht pogrom which swept across Nazi Germany on 9-10 November 1938.
Coordinates: 51°06′16″N 17°01′42″E / 51.1045361111°N 17.0283444444°E / 51.1045361111; 17.0283444444