New Synagogue, Gliwice

New Synagogue was a synagogue in Gleiwitz, Germany (today Gliwice, Poland). It was built in 1859-1861, designed by Salomon Lubowski and Louis Troplowitz. The synagogue was destroyed by Nazis during Kristallnacht on 9–10 November 1938.

Coordinates: 50°17′44″N 18°40′00″E / 50.2954714°N 18.666566°E / 50.2954714; 18.666566

Building Activity

  • Kiril Georgiev
    Kiril Georgiev activity.buildings_person.create
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com