Moose Entrance KioskEdit profile
The Moose Entrance Kiosk was built between 1934 and 1939 by either the Public Works Administration or the Civilian Conservation Corps at the entrance to Grand Teton National Park. The log kiosk was built to National Park Service standard plans in the National Park Service Rustic style. It was originally located near the park's former administrative area, but was moved in the early 1960's to the new administration center and entrance at Moose. It is the last survivor of that building type and era in the park.
The kiosk was designed in the National Park Service rustic style, using rough log construction throughout. It is no longer used, having been supplanted by two newer, somewhat larger structures.
The Moose Entrance Kiosk was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 23, 1990.