Moin-ul-Haq StadiumEdit profile
Moin-Ul-Haq Stadium is located in Patna, Bihar, India. The stadium has hosted 2 One Day International (ODI) matches including one from the 1996 Cricket World Cup. The stadium has a seating capacity of 25,000 people.
- The stadium was the 2nd-largest in east India, next only to "Eden Gardens".
- It is a state-of-the-art stadium in India with modern seating, equipment and facilities for players and spectators alike.
- The stadium is being neglected by the Board of Control for Cricket in India when it comes to hosting of international match because of problem between the Bihar Cricket Association and the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- The stadium features a swimming pool and a cricket academy.
- It has a “Turf” pitch that follows the international standard. It is Very near to Rajendra nagar terminus patna.