Mirbach PalaceEdit profile
Mirbach Palace (Slovak: Mirbachov palác) is a Rococo-style palace in the Old Town, Bratislava, built from 1768 to 1770 for Bratislava (then Pressburg) brewer Michal Spech. The palace is named after its last owner, Count Emil Mirbach.
The palace was completely renovated in 1975 and made a seat of the Bratislava City Gallery. It houses Central European baroque painting and sculptures exhibition (link) and temporary exhibitions.