Miller-Mackey HouseEdit profile
Miller—Mackey House is a historic home located at Lancaster in Erie County, New York. It is a locally distinctive example of the Colonial Revival style of architecture built in 1905 for Dr. John G. Miller. In 1957, the Depew Lancaster Boys' Club purchased the property and since that time has been used as a recreational and social facility for the area's young people.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.