Mill Grove is a historic stone house in Audubon, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places. It is the first home in America of painter John James Audubon for which the community is named. It is maintained as a museum and wildlife sanctuary by Montgomery County.
Mill Grove was owned for 17 years by Audubon's father, Jean, a French sea captain. In 1803, Captain Audubon sent his youthful son John James to Mill Grove to supervise the estate that included a working lead mine.
The house serves as the educational center of the Pennsylvania chapter of the National Audubon Society. The estate comprises 175 acres (71 ha) with more than five miles (8 km) of trails. The house features a museum displaying original Audubon prints, all of his major oil paintings and memorabilia.