Medford Carnegie LibraryEdit profile
The Medford Carnegie Library is a two-story library building located in Medford, Oregon, United States. The building was erected in 1911 (completed in 1912) as a gift from Andrew Carnegie. The Carnegie Library building was vacated in 2004 when all services were moved to a new library building in downtown Medford.
Throughout 2009, the building will be occupied by various city offices while renovations are being completed on the existing Medford city hall building.