Manning Cabin

The Manning Cabin was the first vacation cabin built in what is now Saguaro National Park. The log structure was built by Levi H. Manning, Surveyor General of the Arizona Territory and later mayor of Tucson, in 1905. From 1922 to 1939 it was used by the U.S. Forest Service to house fire and trail crews, and for the same purpose by the National Park Service from the park's establishment in 1940.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com