Lindesnes fyrstasjonEdit profile
Lindesnes Lighthouse (Norwegian: Lindesnes fyrstasjon) is a coastal lighthouse on the southernmost tip of mainland Norway, the peninsula Neset. It is also the oldest lighthouse station in Norway, first lit in 1655. To avoid confusion with the lighthouse at Skagen in Denmark, it was lit in conjunction with Markøy Lighthouse. It has gone through several changes since it was built: In 1822, it was refitted with a coal lamp, and in 1854 a new lamp was installed with the current lens.