Liberton Tower
Liberton Tower is a four-storey, square-plan keep in Edinburgh, Scotland, situated in the suburb of Liberton on the east side of the Braid Hills. The 15th century structure is well-preserved and has been restored in 1994. It was originally owned by the Dalmahoy family, whose crest emblem appears on a carved panel on the south wall. It then passed to a branch of the Forrester family of Corstorphine, before being sold to the Provost of Edinburgh, William Little, in 1587. Little built the nearby Liberton House, and the castle was abandoned in 1610, being subsequently used for agricultural storage.