Levens Hall is a manor house in the county of Cumbria in northern England. The first house on the site was a pele tower built by the Redman family in around 1350. Much of the present building dates from the Elizabethan era, when the Bellingham family extended the house. The Bellinghams, who were responsible for the fine panelling and plasterwork in the main rooms, sold the house and estate in 1689 to Colonel James Grahme, or Graham, Keeper of the Privy Purse to King James II, who made a number of additions to the house in the late 17th century. His son Henry Graham was a knight of the shire for Westmorland.
Further additions were made in the early 19th century.
Levens is now owned by the Bagot family and is open to the public. It has a celebrated topiary garden, which was started in 1694. There is also a deer park inhabited by black fallow deer and Bagot goats. The small collection of steam road vehicles includes several traction engines which are usually steamed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Levens Hall is reportedly haunted, and people have claimed to have seen the ghost of a black dog who inhabits the stairs and an amicable lady in pink.