The Leigh Hall, originally known as the Chemistry-Pharmacy Building, is an historic building on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, in the United States. It was designed by Rudolph Weaver in the Collegiate Gothic style and was built in 1927. In 1949 the pharmacy college moved to new quarters and the building was renamed Leigh Hall for Townes R. Leigh, longtime chairman of the chemistry department. A west wing was added in 1949 and the building was renovated in 1994..
Leigh Hall is a contributing property in the University of Florida Campus Historic District which was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 20, 1989.