Leek's Lodge is part of a former resort and dude ranch in Grand Teton National Park, near Jackson Lake. The ranch was specifically intended to offer activities to boys in a frontier setting. Its founder, Steven N. Leek, was instrumental in the establishment of the National Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole. The rustic lodge was built in 1927.
The camp operated as a park concessioner after the establishment of Jackson Hole National Monument in 1943. In 1977 the camp was operated as part of Signal Mountain Lodge and most remaining buildings were removed. A 1998 fire destroyed the main lodge, leaving only the chimney standing. The Park Service-operated Leek's Marina is located at the site.
Leek's Lodge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 05, 1975.