Lee railway stationEdit profile
Railways around Lewisham and Hither Green
South Eastern Main Line
Docklands Light Railway
St Johns To Nunhead
Greenwich Park Branch Line
North Kent & Bexleyheath Lines
Dartford Loop Line
Lee station is a suburban railway station on Burnt Ash Hill in Lee in south-east London, England, between Hither Green and Mottingham on the Dartford loop (also known as the Dartford via Sidcup line). It was opened by the South Eastern Railway in 1866. It is operated by Southeastern Trains, who also run all the trains that stop at the station.
A typical off peak service is
- 2tph to London Charing Cross
- 2tph to London Cannon Street
- 2tph to Gravesend via Crayford and Dartford
- 2tph to Crayford, then returning to London Cannon Street via Woolwich Arsenal
Onward transport links
The following buses stop very near to Lee station:
- 202 to Lee Green, Blackheath Village and Blackheath Standard.
- 202 to Catford, Sydenham and Crystal Palace.
- 261 to Lee Green and Lewisham.
- 261 to Grove Park, Bromley and Locksbottom.
- 273 to Hither Green and Lewisham.
- 273 to Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
South Eastern Main Line Preceding station National Rail Following station Hither Green Southeastern Dartford Loop Line Mottingham