Lawrence Light Guard Armory

Lawrence Light Guard Armory is a historic armory at 90 High Street in Medford, Massachusetts.

It was built in 1900 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com