Laughton PlaceEdit profile
Laughton Place is a historic building near Lewes, Sussex owned by the Landmark Trust. The Pelham family bought Laughton Place, an old fortified manor, in 1466; it was rebuilt in 1534 by William Pelham. Laughton Tower was restored under the supervision of architect John Warren in the 1980s.
Coordinates: 50°53′00″N 0°06′27″E / 50.8833°N 0.1075°E / 50.8833; 0.1075