Lake Mirror Promenade

The Lake Mirror Promenade (also known as the First Civic Center) is a historic site in Lakeland, Florida. It is located between Lemon Street and Lake Mirror Drive. On January 27, 1983, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The project was built in two phases and completed in 1928. Charles W. Leavitt of New York was the designer.

References and external links
  • Media related to Lake Mirror Promenade at Wikimedia Commons
  • Polk County listings at National Register of Historic Places
  • Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
    • Polk County listings
    • Lake Mirror Promenade

Building Activity

  • abejarrell04
    abejarrell04 updated 10 media
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • abejarrell04
    abejarrell04 uploaded 2 media
    .jpg .jpg
    about 5 years ago via Mobile
  • abejarrell04
    abejarrell04 commented
    So peaceful!
    about 5 years ago via Mobile
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com