Långe Erik ("Tall Erik") is a Swedish lighthouse built in 1845 and located on a little island, Stora grundet, at the north cape of Öland, the second largest island in Sweden. The island is connected to Öland by a small bridge built in 1965.
The older, larger lens is still installed, but no longer in use. The lens was used until the 1990s before an aerobeacon was installed on the lantern's balcony. The light is remote-controlled by the Swedish Maritime Administration.
The tower is open for climbing during the summer season for a small fee.