The Church of Saint Clare or Klara Church (Swedish: Klara kyrka) is a church in central Stockholm.
The Church of Saint Clare is located on Klara Västra Kyrkogata in the Klara area in lower Norrmalm. The graveyard, which has had the same location since the 17th century, is almost completely surrounded by modern buildings.
The convent and church of St. Clare was founded on the site in 1280s. Gustav Vasa had the church and convent torn down in 1527 and construction of the current church started in 1572 under Johan III.