Kingsley Hall, BristolEdit profile
Kingsley Hall (grid reference ST596731) is at 56 Old Market Street in Bristol, England.
It was built as a private house in 1706 and restored in the late 19th century for use as a political club and office premises. Originally occupied by the East Bristol Conservative Party, by the early 20th Century it had become the Bristol headquarters of the Independent Labour Party who renamed it in honour of the Christian Socialist Charles Kingsley. It is now used as offices by Wayahead Housing Association, a charity housing young people.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building.