King Philip Mills

King Philip Mills is an historic mill complex located at 372 Kilburn Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.

The company was organized in 1871 and Mills No. 1 and 2 were built the same year. By 1917 the company operated four mills and had a capacity of 134,000 spindles and 3,000 looms.

In 1930 the company was acquired by Berkshire Fine Spinning Associates.

The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com