Killock Shoal LightEdit profile
The Killock Shoal Light was a lighthouse located at the north end of the channel west of Chincoteague, Virginia.History
This light was erected in 1886. It was unlike other screw-pile structures in the area, with the lantern set at one corner of a small square frame house. It was automated in 1923, and decommissioned in 1939, with the house being replaced by a steel tower. The structure is now unlit.