Kenney Gym is a 5,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Urbana, Illinois, on the campus of the University of Illinois and is named after Harold E. (Hek) Kenney. The arena opened in 1890 and was originally known as the Men's Gym Annex.
It is home to the Fighting Illini gymnastics team. Prior to the opening of Huff Hall in 1925, Kenney Gym housed the basketball team. It also was home to the volleyball program, which moved to Huff Hall in 1990.
From 1919 to 1925, Kenney Gym played host to the state finals of the Illinois High School Association boys' basketball tournament.
Currently the building is operated by the Department of Campus Recreation, and features an open gym for pick-up basketball games, occasional dodgeball tournaments, and a weight room. It serves as the gym for University Laboratory High School in Urbana, a department of the University of Illinois located two blocks east of Kenney Gym on Springfield Avenue.
Kenney Gym was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 19, 1986. Listed in the register as Military Drill Hall and Men's Gymnasium, it was designed by Nathan Clifford Ricker and Nelson Strong Spencer.