Kelly House or Kelly Residence is located at 2205 East Genesee Street in Syracuse, New York. It was built in 1923. Along with other Ward Wellington Ward-designed homes such as the adjacent Collins House, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.
The house features a Mercer tile fireplace with tiles depicting 12 trades, and built-in bookcases.
The house fronts on East Genesee Street, but is on an L-shaped lot which provides access to Allen Street as well. The Collins House is at the corner of the two streets.