Karachi Expo CentreEdit profile
The Karachi Expo Centre is located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town, Karachi, Pakistan. The Expo Centre is equipped with modern facilities based on international standards creating a market. It comprises three independent linked halls measuring 6690 m² base area. Two halls contain mezzanine floor measuring 445 m² each, while the third hall has a space of 1270 m² on its two mezzanine floors. Congress centre houses the press, secretarial services, a large modern kitchen and a cafeteria on its first floor. The second floor is available for conferences/seminars for a sizeable gathering. The whole complex is centrally air-conditioned.Facilities at Karachi Expo Centre
- Parking 2400 Cars.
- Public address system inside each hall.
- More than 250 Telephone lines internal telephone exchange
- Pay Card phone.
- Centrally Air conditioned.
- Premises security
- Conference / Seminar area.
- Restaurant seating 250 Guest.
- Three halls with Extra mezzanine space.
- Painting display area in corridor.
- Open display area.
- Fully Equipped ware-housing facilities.
- Food Plazas.
- Professional catering facilities.
- Support Services & facilities including Travel, Press & VIP Lounge.
- Telephone Services.