Kamuli Mission Hospital
Kamuli Mission Hospital, is a hospital in Kamuli, Kamuli District, in Eastern Uganda. It is a private, community hospital, serving the town of Kamuli and surrounding areas of Kamuli District. The hospital is sometimes referred to as Lubaga Mission Hospital at Kamuli.

Location
The hospital is located in the town of Kamuli, in Kamuli District, in Uganda's Eastern Region. This location is approximately 73 kilometres (45 mi), by road, north of Jinja, the largest city in the sub-region. The coordinates of Kamuli Hospital are:00 55 55N, 33 07 46E (Latitude:0.93195; Longitude:33.12945).

Overview
Kamuli Mission Hospital is a private, non-profit, community hospital owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Jinja and is accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau. The hospital is administered by the Little Sisters of St. Francis. The planned bed-capacity of the hospital is 160. However, often, more than 200 patients are admitted, with some (especially children), sharing beds and others sleeping on the floor. The hospital was constructed in the 1940's, although it has undergone several renovations since. The hospital operates on income derived from patient fees, donations and intermittent government subsidies. However, no patient is turned away because of inability to pay. The hospital staff operate in an environment of limited resources and great demand for health services.