Judge Henry L. Benson House

The Judge Henry L. Benson House built in 1892 is an historic octagon house located at 137 High Street in Klamath Falls, Oregon. On December 2, 1981, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com