Joseph Henry House

The Joseph Henry House is a building located on the campus of Princeton University. Joseph Henry, American physicist, who worked in electromagnetics, constructed an early electric motor and discovered self-inductance, lived here from 1832 to 1846 while teaching at what was then known as The College of New Jersey, later to become Princeton University.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com